These are manually operated and are capable of making, carrying & breaking currents under normal circuit conditions, which may include operating under over load conditions and also carrying currents under specified abnormal circuit conditions, such as short circuit for a specified time.
Our compact designed 4 pole switch fuse finds application in low voltage distribution circuits and motor circuits.
- Unique modular construction comprising On Load Changeover Switch with HRC fuses in load circuit
- Four breaks per pole resulting in faster quenching of arc.
- While breaking the circuit, guaranteed sufficient air sectioning clearance.
- Protection against over currents & short circuit fault of high rupturing capacity upto 80 KA.
- Compact & Standardized sizes for range 63A-800 A ideal for switch board manufacturers.
- Strong endurance & resistance to heat (Tropicalised)
- Flag indicator for three stable positions (I-0-II) & possible switching from one source to the other, on load, thereby fulfilling the role of switching device with interlocking protection for two modes of supply, one from electricity board & other from standby source i.e. generator and providing back up.
- Phase barriers provided between each phase terminal and HRC fuses.
- Large terminal area suitable for aluminum/copper busbar and cables.
- Auxiliary contacts up to 2 NO & 2NCforsignalisation& interlocking.
- The moulded body's raw material is glass fiber reinforced polyester SMC which has high mechanical & dielectric strength.
- Strong & ergonomic operating handle with door interlock & padlock facility.
- Utilization category-AC 23 A.
Range & Frame Size
Four Pole 415 V AC 50 Hz.
- Size 1 ............63A, 125A
- Size 2 ............200A, 250A, 320A.
- Size 3 ............400A, 630A
- Open Execution
- In thick Steel Sheet Enclosure.